[D8 EM] The Time is Nigh (Low Ziost Orbit)

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

[D8 EM] The Time is Nigh (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 am

Once more, Tyr prepared to present himself before his Master. He did not kneel, he was a slave no more, but his head was bowed as he waited.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: [D8 EM] The Time is Nigh (Low Ziost Orbit)

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Malgus said, "Tyr, I will need you to secure the space port, it is vital to my plans and you will have the honor of such a task."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

"Thank you, Master. I will not disappoint you." He spoke with confidence, if he was disappointed by his assignment, he gave no indication.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:08 pm

“Your squad is waiting for you, when you receive the signal act quickly and decisively. We should have assets in place to make this easier. Keep civilian casualties to a minimum we want the people on our side,” he said carefully.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Nodding firmly, "I understand." Part of him was already anticipating the resistance he hoped to face.

Tyr

Return to Space