[D9, ME] Visions of the Future

Locations in space beyond the noted planets

Re: [D9, ME] Visions of the Future

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:20 am

"That's a good description of our lives Thy. Complicated." He smiled warmly at her over the Holo. "I really want to see him. I want to see you too."

He let that hang in the space between them for a while then lifted up a small stuffed Massassi warrior toy. It was the companion piece to Lyria's. "Anyway. I got a few things for him. Maybe you can send me a message over this secure channel when you figure out how to get the time?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm

"I will, I promise," she said.

"Once I get some kaff in me, I can think better. You take care of yourself over there mister Dark Lord, try not to kill anyone that does not deserve it."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:21 pm

That gave him a warm sensation in his spine.

"You know it Thy. I kill when it's necessary. You take care of yourself too. Remember who you are, don't let them take that away from you. Passion looks good on you." He smiled. "Get your kaff, I'll see you soon."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Previous

Return to Space