[D1 - EM] Fear leads to Anger

Cathedral dedicated to the teachings of the Dread Masters

Re: [D1 - EM] Fear leads to Anger

Postby Rumun Gol on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:41 am

'' Well, personally, i'm not much of a creator of art, but rather an admirer.'' He shrugs. '' I do like fashion, which in its own way can create impressions and emotions on those who look at it, in the same way of a picture, dance or music.'' He said.

'' I even had a very well fabricated hat once. Unfortunately i lost it in the Outer Rim battles in service of my Master. A true tragedy.'' Rumun commented as he observed how the priestess was preparing the site of her dancing lessons.

'' Ancient art, and relics from bygone ages are also something that i enjoy.''
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:02 pm

The dance was languid and slow almost seductive at first before the tempo increased throughout her body, with incredible hip control and precise quick movement, within her clothing must have been hidden bells and metals that clinked and clacked with the rhythm when she got her peak and then worked her way down till it was languid and still.

She breathed in deep and said, “You should find a new hat.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 am

Rumun observed her and her dance, finding fascinating that even her clothes are part of the ritualistic art expression. Using movements, clothing, sound, tempo, everything to create something ephemeral, yet the few moments that this dance lasted it could change the perceptions of many people, including those that are seeking the way of fear.

'' Indeed, i have been told that before as well my a fellow apprentice...'' He said while keeping his gaze of her and her movement until she finished.

'' Fascinating.'' he commented.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am

“What does Darth Hoshi wish of us?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:27 am

'' Nothing, to be honest. Or rather she seems to found interest in the message that you are spreading and the people that is listening to that message.'' He told her. '' Beyond that, she wants to help you and Darth Hofu into spreading the Words.''

'' If i could conjecture some sort of reason why? I would assume that my Master recognizes the importance of Fear and Dread and your words have shown to the masses the present reality of the Empire.''

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 am

“We appreciate the support she has given us and if there is anything we can do to further her plans, do let us know,” Sister Sorrow replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 am

'' I will, my lady.'' Rumun bowed. '' And please tell Darth Hofu, that i would be honored if we can met and talk about the essence of dread and fear in the near future.''

'' Of course, i will return to learn more of it through you, and if we have more time, also learn about your cultural background, my lady'' He said politely.

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:23 am

She said in a demure if dark tone, "Be careful Master Rumun, my fire burns and warms with equal measure."
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:15 am

'' I would expect no less from fire, my lady. '' Rumun bowed to her.

Rumun Gol

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 am

"I am no lady, simply Sister Sorrow," she offered.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rumun Gol on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:48 pm

'' Then Sister Sorrow, i will be expecting to learn more about your way.'' Rumun bowed for the last time. '' I will be returning here to open my mind, and hopefully to meet with Darth Hofu. I look forward for that.'' He said.

'' With your permision '' He adds respectfully as he prepared to leave.

/scene?

[OOC]

I will probably try to get a scene with Darth Hofu or with Sister Sorrow on D4 or D5

Rumun Gol

Previous

Return to Cathedral of Dread