[D5 - LM] Fear is Just the Beginning

Cathedral dedicated to the teachings of the Dread Masters

[D5 - LM] Fear is Just the Beginning

Postby Rumun Gol on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 am

Fear is the base of all passion and emotions. The darkside is fuelled by it, and controlling fear is just the first step into delving more deeply in the force.

Rumun goes today, very early in the morning, to see Darth Hofu and to formally begin his understanding of fear.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Re: [D5 - LM] Fear is Just the Beginning

Postby Darth Hofu on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 pm

"Welcome Master Rumun, Sister Sorrow said you would return to us," Hofu said to the duros.
Sith | Artisan of Dread | Dark Side | Sage | Aspirant | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:12 am

'' Darth Hofu, it is a pleasure to finally meet you.'' Rumun bowed politely. '' You flatter me calling by calling me master but i'm no such thing. I'm just an apprentice in both the force and in understanding of fear, so please just Rumun is fine. '' He adds humbly.

'' Sister Sorrow was most kind in introducing me to the basic of your beliefs, and since i'm here, i'm ready to open my mind and learn the Truth behind the Words.'' He said.
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:16 pm

"That is welcome, please join me, so what do you know of the Dread Masters?" he asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:40 am

'' Not much to be honest '' Rumun shrugs. '' I think they were powerful figures that were during the consolidation of the Empire and that they followed the Emperor.'' Rumun spoke truth, he didn't know much about them.

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:48 am

“They were trained directly by the Emperor and mastered a form of Battle Meditation that allowed them to terrify enemies and break their will. They were one of the Empire’s most powerful weapons against the enemy,” he said in reply.

“They will bring victory for us.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:54 am

Rumun nods as Hofu speaks.

Rumun was trained into strange and ancient knowledge, but this was beyond his field of expertise, so to speak. Maybe because he was an alien he didn't knew much about it?

'' So, what happened to them? Are they still with us? My Lord speaks in both past and present tense, so i assume something happened to them, or i'm wrong?'' He asked politely.

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 pm

“They were captured in battle… betrayed… and were held captive on a secret facility in the Republic, a prison world. A mutual friend of ours one that used to call herself the Magpie orchestrated an escape and bought their freedom. Now they have returned to pick up where they left off as there is a great deal of work to be done,” he said darkly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:38 pm

'' Oh? ...'' Rumun smiled when Hofu's named the Magpie. Interesting development indeed. '' But everyone knows that Darth Baras defeated the treacherous 'Magpie', surely there must be a mistake...'' Rumun said sarcastically.

'' Now, in all seriousness. If the Magpie gave them their freedom, then by all means, they must have really serious work to be done. I assume that there is opposition to them among the Dark Council?'' He asked.

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:39 pm

"All powerful beings have those that fear them and will oppose them, the Dread Masters especially so, they only answered to the Emperor," he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:53 pm

'' So what would happen should the Council or individuals inside the council oppose their return?'' Rumun asked. '' I mean sure, conflict and struggle is part of what defines us as sith, only through the force we can achieve victory after all.''

'' If the Magpie freed them, then i can assume that many, particulary the Voice of the Emperor and several members of the traditionalist will oppose them, and you, my Lord.''

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:26 pm

“They might or they might see that the future is through the Dread Masters, if they seek to destroy the Republic and best serve the Emperor then it is the only logical choice. Petty grievances not withstanding,” he replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:39 pm

'' Well, in that regard, Darth Hoshi supports you and the Dread Masters, my Lord.'' Rumun commented. '' I can't speak for my Master's thoughts but i can make a guess that she understands and maybe foresaw some sort of important event tied to you and the Dread Masters.'' Rumun adds.

'' And like i said before, not taking on account what my master could want personally, i'm truly honest when i said that i wish to understand fear and what the Dread Masters want for the future of the Empire. I wish to see them and their work be done.''

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:51 pm

"If that is so, then walk with me, and I can begin relating the tenets of Dread," he said with reverence.

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Postby Rumun Gol on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Rumun nods and follows Darth Hofu. The duro was sure that whatever entails mastering fear must not be any joke, it will be a difficult path, that is without doubt.

Darkness and your inner fears is what usually overwhelms those that delve into the darkside.

Rumun Gol

Postby Darth Hofu on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Hofu gives him words on the rudiments of Dread and his understanding of the flows of the force which seem extensive...

/scene of montage of instruction?

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Hofu

Return to Cathedral of Dread