[Day 8 - LE] Emergency Broadcast from Ziost (All Channels)

[Day 8 - LE] Emergency Broadcast from Ziost (All Channels)

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Darth Baras sat next to Dayi Risdoll as she introduced him, his face serious and mournful. He spoke solemnly, “Citizens of the Sith Empire, I am Darth Baras of the Dark Council. It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this news, as many are aware the agents of the Eagle released Compound 423-X into the environmental recycling systems of the city, which caused hallucinations, madness, and extreme violence in the citizens. If not for the quick work of Public Security and agents of the Dark Council the situation could have devolved into utter chaos.”

“The Emperor protects though, his keen leadership guided us to the true culprits behind the Eagle, the traitor Darth Malgus. The Emperor himself lead the forces in orbit and boarded the traitor’s command ship and did battle with Darth Malgus, the Emperor was victorious, but the effort and the treachery have strained and weakened him… his injuries on our behalf are grievous and he must… rest now.”

“But he foresaw this and, in his wisdom, knew this Crucible would need his guidance and so he has appointed House Farro as his successors until such time he has recovered to lead us. House Farro and Darth Arya accepted this burden with reluctance, I do not envy them. They are patriots and have sacrificed much to maintain the spiritual purity of the Empire and I trust in the Emperor; this will be a time of change, but the Empire will be stronger for it. You will be stronger for it,” he said gesturing to the camera.

“This is not a dark day for the Sith Empire, this is a new beginning. Trust in the Sith, trust in the Empress-Regent, and most importantly trust in the Emperor who has sacrificed everything to keep us safe. Tomorrow when you wake, there will be much work to be done, but remember that the Empire needs all of us if we are to manifest our destiny in dominating this galaxy,” Darth Baras said.

“May the Emperor rest, and may we honor him by continuing to work toward his vision. The Empress-Regent will address the people on the morrow, but the hard work begins now,” he finished firmly.

OOC: Advantage used to seem stately and contrite, two Triumph used to be a moving and powerful speech of patriotism and trust in the new order.

Darth Baras Briefing of the TRUTH: 5eP+1eA+3eD+3eF 6 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Triumph, 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to Imperial Network News