[Day 10 News]

[Day 10 News]

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:11 pm

“This is Dayi Risdol with Imperial Action News, a proud member of the Imperial News Network reporting to you live from the People’s Tower on New Adasta! It is 5:15 in the morning local time and I have to say it is a wonderful Imperial day,” Dayi said with her trademark smile and audience endearing attitude.

“Remember citizen never trust independent news sources, they are false and filled with Republic propaganda! Never forget that the Empire will provide you with the news and information you need from the only valid source, you need right here on Imperial Network News. The Dark Side and the Sith are the apex of the Umbral Dark and are to be revered accordingly,” she said sweetly.

“The Empress-Regent knows the truth. May she watch over the Empress so she may guide us to our destiny.”

She adjusted her glasses and said in a more serious tone, “Remember fellow citizens there are many threats to our livelihoods and it is up to you to be vigilant and report any activity to Public Security. You may not trust your neighbor, but you can always trust Public Security and the Empress-Regent.”

“Remember citizen, it is your responsibility to be alert of the dangers to the Empire, dissidents are jealous of our great work ad will stop at nothing to destroy the Empire. Report such dissidents to Public Security at once and remember, doing nothing is tantamount to treason when something can always be done,” she said proudly.

“In honor of the ascension of the Empress to carry on the Emperor’s great work, there will be a celebration in New Adasta and Imperial Parade, come out and enjoy the festivities and cheer on the coming of a new ag! Remember citizen, while attendance is not mandatory it is highly encouraged because only a dissident would not attend and you’re not a dissident right?” Dayi said sweetly.

“I know I can’t wait to enjoy the parade and we will be there live to bring you all the details!”

“Now let’s check in with B2-HV1 for the weather…”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to Imperial Network News