Day 3 Overview (June 13th through June 15th)

Weather, Daily Events, and Holonet News

Day 3 Overview (June 13th through June 15th)

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:45 am

Weather

• Ziost: A clear day on Ziost. Varas Point has light snow fall throughout the day. Outside of temperature controlled areas the temperature is -12 degrees C.
  • Korriban: Korriban is in its summer and it is dry and hot with temperatures peaking at about 39 degrees C in the late afternoon with little to no cloud cover. A night it dips to bout 15 degrees C.
  • Dromund Kaas: It is raining and spring here, it is balmy and very sticky when outside temperature controlled regions. There are storm warnings for the evening with lots of lightning strikes.

Events
Jo's Floating Shop - Late Morning
Tournament of the Bound - Early Evening to Mid Evening
Tournament of the Bound RP - Early Evening
Aspirant's Challenge: Mastery of the Dark Side - Mid Night

Rumors and Whispers

Hear about the Sting Bats? Some hotshot swoop gang operating in Varas Point. They got the whizz modded rides... man I wish they would let me join.

Holonet: A rather detailed slashfic of Lord Bellious and Steel Valkyrie is going viral (Early Morning to Late Morning)

Who turned out the lights?
It was the Eagle!

Five days.

Graffiti: Jo wuz here and so were his great prices! (Mid Afternoon to Late Afternoon)

I wish someone would look at me the way Lord Bellious looks at Mandalorians.

Wanted Picture of Lord Tenebrous, upon second look they are made up of composite images of alien faces (Late Morning to Mid Afternoon)

Give me liberty or give me death.
*pew pew* Idiot.

Holonet Ad: Imperial Burgers, now 100% meat, because we care. But seriously, don't ever bad mouth our burgers again or we will destroy you. (Early Night to Midnight)

Bold is Codes.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 3 Overview (June 13th through June 15th)

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:56 am

Steel Wedding - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=553 - MM
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to The Daily