Day 9 Overview (July 6th through July 8th)

Weather, Daily Events, and Holonet News

Day 9 Overview (July 6th through July 8th)

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:57 am

Weather

• Ziost: Snow storm around Ziost, poor visibility in areas outside the city. Varas Point has a beautiful bright but chilly day. Outside of temperature controlled areas the temperature is -6 degrees C.
  • Korriban: Korriban is in its summer and it is dry and hot with temperatures peaking at about 39 degrees C in the late afternoon with little to no cloud cover. A night it dips to bout 17 degrees C.
  • Dromund Kaas: It is raining and spring here, it is balmy and very sticky when outside temperature controlled regions. There are storm warnings for the evening with lots of lightning strikes.

Events

Day 9 - EA - Imperial Court

Rumors and Whispers

The Empress is a fraud, the Emperor can never die!

I want an Imperial Burger, it is good for me. Imperial Burgers are made with loyalty and patriotism.

I bet Lord Bellious did it.

In his house the Emperor dreams.

Woman: The Eagle is dead. I am the new Eagle. Call me Eagle II: Electric Boogaloo.
Man: What's a Boogaloo?
Woman: It's a thing, shut up.

Darth Traya is the true power behind the throne.

OOC: Obligation is resolved.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 9 Overview (July 6th through July 8th)

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:13 am

Voice File Released on Holonet Channels in the EE of Day 9.
The Eagle wrote:Greeting, citizens of the Empire.

I normally do not take time to actually step in and speak to you directly. Normally, the slights
that the Empire tosses at me do not bear even acknowledging. However, in this case, it would
appear that they leveled an insult that cannot survive ignorance.

You see...for so long, the Eagle has been the, and I quote “the enemy of the Empire”. But now, the truth is...I don’t think so anymore. Recently, you experienced true terror. You felt helpless in your own bodies, a set of slave marionettes, acting against you will. You awoke to new
sensations of strangeness, to blood on your tongues.

This time, you could taste it, couldn’t you?

This time, you touched it, you felt it, you tasted it. It washed over your bones, suffused your being. Every inch of you was made a part of this struggle. And for what? An imperial lord making his fit for domination over the emperor? An Emperor, who, we are led to believe,
conveniently perished, just as the efforts of your new lords and saviors have come to completion. Of course...there is the memory. The memory your new lords and masters have attempted to kill, like that of a bad dream coming over a new sunrise. Well, here is are the
creeping shadows of the night, claiming back that false light. Here is what crept over while you slept.”

[Scenes of the chaos all over the planet plays]

“You were made tools, puppets in a corrupt regime. And when their own purposes deemed it fit, those who declared themselves in charge of maintaining order scourged the planet’s surface. They raked it to every inch of its worth and commanded the people of this planet as rats dancing to their tune, like lemmings off a cliff.

Nevermore.

That is our cry. Nevermore shall our people remain ignorant.

Wonderfully, your enemies have provided the tools of their own destruction. They haveprovided, if only by accident, the proof of their malfeasance! Their complaints, their charges against the “Eagle” only elaborate the depths of their petty squabbles, as in” there is a dark chuckle “Darth Daras’s “green pants” emergency. But such triviality leaves out you, the people
of the empire. For those content, I can offer nothing. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this Empire remain invisible to you, then I would suggest that you allow this announcement to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me and we shall give this Empire a true experience that cannot be forgot!

“So if you have power! Fear us!"

"If you wish to fight that power, find us!"

"I am the Eagle, and we will reshape this Empire."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Return to The Daily