Monolithic OOC

OOC General Chat

Re: Monolithic OOC

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 pm

Give em the small one. Jo'ren is taking the alpha's. Arrogant Sith is taking a head.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Maybe not... :D
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Well Rem offered a compromise. Not sure how much people are keen on it or going to hunt more. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:17 pm

That really was not much of a compromise

Hell, it was'nt one at all
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:07 am

Mahr wrote:That really was not much of a compromise

Hell, it was'nt one at all

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you actually have to offer something in order for it to be a compromise.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 am

Well we are each getting something. Some people are asking for more than one thing. Plus we only have time to grab something quick at this point or we're walking home. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 am

Everyone getting something wasn't the point. The point was that we volunteered to help Bex company, but Jo'ren and Remm are behaving like it was their idea all along.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 am

Rem wasn't saying anything like that at all. He just said he'd like to get a head since the topic of claiming trophies came up.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:43 am

He might like a head, but when Mahr said that the heads should go to Bex and the Queen, you said "so why don't I just take that head anyway?"

Think about it like this: the Alpha has enough claws that we could of all had one, but there are only 2 heads to share between 7 potential recipients.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 am

Yeah but Mahr already was asking for the hearts. So his suggestion was also unilaterally determining where everything went without even consulting the others.

Plus he knew that Bex company probably didn't really want the head anyways. They could send anything left back for research and such anyways.

It just goes back everyone just gets a request for one thing. Plus Bex is not waiting around all day for us to carve these things up.

Otherwise we all go back and hunt more of these things until everyone is satisfied. Which is Rem is fine with if you guys want to go kill more.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:54 am

Honestly, I wish this had never come up, because it's getting very unpleasant.

Please just take the damn heads so we can move on?

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:03 am

Well it already looks like we are moving on.

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to OOC Forums