Monolithic OOC

OOC General Chat

Re: Monolithic OOC

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:39 am

Ah okay. Kill the baby first. Sounds good to me. :D
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:42 am

Good night team! Imma catch some Zs
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:54 am

Don't forget to give Tyr the first PC spot to try using Terrify on the loose Monolith.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 am

No pressure :oops:
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 am

If we start at med range. How long will it take us to get up to them for us melee types?

You can can do it Tyr. I believe in you.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 am

If I understand correctly Medium > Short > Engaged, so 2 manuevers? Assuming we all have our weapons drawn (knowing that the artillery strike was coming), 2 strain would get you into melee on the first round - except for Tyr who needs to Terrify instead of attack.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 am

Hmm... so we'll lose out 1 Round of attacking just to get up to it huh? So 2 Rounds before mama breaks loose. Not that we really know that IC. :lol:

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:30 am

I thought you could get up to 2 maneuvers and an action per round (move, move, attack), but you had to pay Strain for the second manuever?

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 am

Oh, I guess we can do that.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Yup, you boys can just wail on it right away.

I shall be in the back, throwing stuff at it like the glass cannon I am.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:12 pm

All right, the baby monolith can't do anything for this round and the next, so make it good.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Guess I'm up.

Someone may roll for me since I can't at work.

Lightsaber: 3eP+1eA [+1 Advantage]
+2 Advantage from Ashley
Use 1 Advantage to Crit. Vicious 2.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Such spite today.

Day 5. LA. Rem Attacking the Juvenile. Dapper upgrade. +3 advantage.: 3eP+1eA+2eC+1eS 0 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Is Triumph + 2 advantage.

Triumph but no effing successes, and you cannot auto crit so I added your extra advantage onto the total.

Alpha has at least taken damage from the artillery (plus it's 1strain) so that's something.

My connection today is horrible but I left ghosting just in case.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 pm

best get some creative use out of that triumph then?
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:28 pm

Wow, that is pretty terrible of Trollokos.

Well I noted that I was trying to disable/limit the mobility of the enemies.\

So maybe use the Triumph to knock it down by hitting it behind the knee?

Also, he could go for a head shot.

I forget what Trait Athletics uses. I think its is Ag?
Athletics 1. Ag 2. Force 2. So I believe that should be 1eP+1eA+2eF for Athletics. Rem uses Light.

Next Round use an Aim as well I suppose. It seems we need every Boost we can get. Also got 1 more Zash Knowledge boost to use. Feel free to drop Destiny as well. We need to drop these things fast.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:31 pm

athletics uses brawn
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Ah, that is better for me then.

Athletics. 1eP+2eA+2eF to go for head shot once that info is shared.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Skill checks are an action.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 pm

So 1 round to climb up there, and attack on the following round? Is there a separate check to hold on?

Tyr

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:08 pm

also, any rules about specifically targetting the weak areas with ranged attacks like Move? And rules about avoiding allies in that area?
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Forums