OOC Chat #0

OOC General Chat

Re: OOC Chat #0

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat May 25, 2019 4:10 am

I know your helmet reminds me of a kittens head... at least on my phone.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat May 25, 2019 4:13 am

Sith nekomimi is the ultimate weapon.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat May 25, 2019 4:15 am

Wow, this is already at 4 pages.

Also, good morrow to you all.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat May 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:I'm still wondering how most of you graduated with such abysmal test scores...

The teachers show far to much favoritism to those that are force sensitive.

Hey, the minute your graduate program has you HALO dropping into hostile territory, we'll talk
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Cpt. Xemesh Isfet on Sat May 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:
Alister Dravvad wrote:I'm still wondering how most of you graduated with such abysmal test scores...

Hey, the minute your graduate program has you HALO dropping into hostile territory, we'll talk

Oh gods I remember that . . . didn't we do it twice? Once onto Korriban and then again onto Yavin IV?
Cpt. Xemesh Isfet

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat May 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Good, life-threatening times.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat May 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Yeah, just an average day.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat May 25, 2019 7:40 pm

I don't know what you guys are on about. My time at the academy was spent crushing the competition, not fearing for my life.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat May 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Huh? Who said anything about fearing for their life?

HALO jumps into Court
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Cpt. Xemesh Isfet wrote:
Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:

Oh gods I remember that . . . didn't we do it twice? Once onto Korriban and then again onto Yavin IV?

Korriban wasn't HALO drop, but being dumped in the middle of the desert and told to make it to the academy. Yavin IV was the HALO drop. :D

*brings out the yearbook with all the pictures*
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat May 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:I don't know what you guys are on about. My time at the academy was spent crushing the competition, not fearing for my life.

Fear is a strong word. That said, we also crushed our enemies....after the HALO jumps.

As I recall we quite mightily crushed a renegade Massassi horde...or something. Jun-Tsu was too busy enacting a Dark Side ritual with Sinea. All I remember is a lot of maniacal laughing and a storm.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat May 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Oh yeah the ritual...
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat May 25, 2019 9:58 pm

It was good times. Killed some massassi, befriended some others, crazy fun ritual! :D Best field trip evah.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 pm

The day that I HALO dropped onto that insignificant planet and massacred all those Massassi was the most important day of the life of their few survivors.

For me... it was a Tuesday.

*makes himself a drink*
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Cpt. Xemesh Isfet on Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 pm

I seem to remember helping kill a wookiee jedi with that TRAITOR Layne.

/nods
Cpt. Xemesh Isfet

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Cpt. Xemesh Isfet wrote:I seem to remember helping kill a wookiee jedi with that TRAITOR Layne.

/nods

Grenda wath the greatetht among uth.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat May 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:

This is my point exactly.

HALO dropping into combat is what you have the foot soliders do....

Not the future leaders and moffs of a society

*looks at empty seat on the dark council* Looks like some of you might be expected to be leaders soon though....

Where is the drink bar?
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Cpt. Xemesh Isfet on Sat May 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Wherever the bar is . . . I will be propping it up.

(and Yeth, Grenda ith the greateth Thith.)
Cpt. Xemesh Isfet

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:This is my point exactly.

HALO dropping into combat is what you have the foot soliders do....

Oh! I was just defending our scores! Don't even get Jun-Tsu started on the problems of the academy's curriculum.

Darth Traya wrote:Darth Traya hisses, “These Sith seem to value insanity more than knowledge. They have a fascination with finding novel ways to try and kill you and your fellow aspirants. They do not deserve the name, Sith.”

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Zhank you for zhat. At least it izn't just me." She agreed under her breath, though there was a certain part of her that appreciated the cruelty of it. Besides, she could see Zeno now, in her mind, gliding right to the rendezvous point in record time. No doubt his Deathwright training made this a walk in the park.

She, meanwhile, readjusted her pack, secured it better, and then got up to begin her long....LONG trek to camp. She looked at how she had landed and from there tried to figure out the direction.

"Zhey are not creating Sith, master. Zhey are creating soldiers. Fodder for zhe front lines of zhe var. Zhey could care less about our mastery of zhe Force."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun May 26, 2019 4:58 am

So, what your saying is that you would test well if such was allowed? *nods a bit*

I suppose you get a pass then.
Description
Alister Dravvad

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Forums