Day 8 Emperor fight OOC

OOC General Chat

Re: Day 8 Emperor fight OOC

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 am

We might need to get that anti-Emprah knife into play soon though, since I don't know how much more we can handle this kind of mass-damage against us, and after Round 3 the Wrath will go down and that means the Emperor will have three Initiative slots against us.

I know Jo'ren suggested in Discord chat to maybe give the knife to the Wrath, but I don't know if he will be able to use it?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:08 am

Sorry, guys, didn't seen any of this strategizing. Figured I'd go for the sure thing with 3 unsoakable damage to him. It's not much, but probably more than I could do with Unleash against what I believe was 5 challenge and 4 setback.

However, depending on how he does on his Resiliance roll I might still manage a Critical Injury. So, fingers crossed.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:09 am

It's ok. :D

We still have a few more left this round, and then Round 3!
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:18 am

I could try to move him closer to us. Or go for the stab.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am

I think next attack will trigger his second Sense upgrade, which means that will be out of the picture for the next person.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:52 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:I could try to move him closer to us. Or go for the stab.

Can you move him off the ledge?
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:53 am

Dapper might flip a Destiny to make the Emperor become a reoccurring villain then? :lol:

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:03 am

I feel like that's a tall order to permanently be rid of him that way haha.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:16 am

Well if you can move him back into Engaged I can potentially get in one last attack before I collapse from strain.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:09 am

Joren do you need a lightsaber? Or do you have a back up? Because I feel like my main saber might be better use in your hands than mine lol
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:12 am

I have a backup, but with Bind I would need someone to put it in my hand :roll:

More strain back would be good too :P
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:32 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:Well if you can move him back into Engaged I can potentially get in one last attack before I collapse from strain.

That is why I thought of Move :D

In case people decide to ghost me for that, my Discipline is 2eP+2eA baseline and my FR is 2.

Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:05 am

Hmm.... I am not sure what I am rolling against for the Emperor's defense now. I am dual wielding. It said that his Sense was working for the 1st 2 attacks, so those should be off now right?

So it should be Adversity 5, Defense 4 + Destiny flip? So +4eC+4eS? Is that right?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:20 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Hmm.... I am not sure what I am rolling against for the Emperor's defense now. I am dual wielding. It said that his Sense was working for the 1st 2 attacks, so those should be off now right?

So it should be Adversity 5, Defense 4 + Destiny flip? So +4eC+4eS? Is that right?

I think you still have 2 Sense upgrades too, so 5eC+4eS. It's his last one for the turn. Also, he still has to roll Resilience vs. my Medicine check for a potential crit injury.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:28 am

I think I rolled that right. Manage to hit but nothing else than just dmg. Would have liked to at least got a Crit in.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:51 pm

So the sense upgrades are gone now. It's 4eC+4eS to attack after his destiny spend.

Emperor has taken 10 strain and 11 wounds before Rem's attack.

(Strain was 5 from first attack on Jo'ren, 5 from Jo'ren's attack, 2 strain to move to short, 2 recovered from advantage)

So if he Parries that should be 13 strain and 18 wounds after Rem's attack.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Then we just pray he doesn't have the Magus talent Power of Darkness and realize he has +30 wounds and strain above his normal for the encounter.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:07 pm

I really should read up what all these Talents and Force Powers in the book do. >.>

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Either way, we still need to stick that dagger into him. Might be a good option for Dayana: hurl the dagger at him with Move. Should be a Discipline check vs base Easy difficulty, only needs one dark pip.

P.S. Isn't Zash supposed to be helping against the Emperor? :)

P.P.S. Don't forget people with a Powerbase they haven't used could gain 2eB on a roll if they need it.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm

The dagger needs to come into play asap.

Dayana doesn't know about the dagger though so it would be a stretch for her to use Move on it. She could maybe Stim someone or the Wrath (maybe he'll last a bit longer), or just go for a Lightsaber stab now that Sense is down.

Zash might be elsewhere, who knows... :?

Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Forums