Day 8 Emperor fight OOC

OOC General Chat

Re: Day 8 Emperor fight OOC

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:02 am

Okay. I can disarm him, or I can disable him (basically tie him up for a round trying to deal with me). I'm leaning towards the former to remove all that breach damage.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:03 am

Seems like the vote is for disarm at this point.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Ilar'Shala on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 am

Emperor's chewing through his strain at a fair clip...
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:18 am

We might need some healing on Jo'ren if we want our main DPS/Tank to stay in the game... :?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:19 am

We didn't think of Resist Disarm hahahaha.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:20 am

I did mention it in my post! :lol:
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 am

So you did!

Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:25 am

It was worth a go. Hopefully we can weather the storm.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:27 am

The literal storm in this case, yes? xD

After Emperor, we have Dayana, Jun-Tsu, and Remmington left to act.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:36 am

And me....
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:37 am

I knew I was forgetting someone!

<3

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:37 am

Though honestly I dont know if I'll be much use against the emporer. My terrify trick and influence tricks likely won't work and my lightsaber skills are only ok
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:41 am

I'm no amazing fighter either, but I think we just need to work together and see if we can use Jun-Tsu's knife soon (with as many boosts as we can throw at it?). :D

Teamwork!

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:22 am

I think Bind base power does wounds not strain? Looks like it only does strain IF the target takes an action?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:27 am

Base Bind immobilizes you (cannot take maneuvers). There's an early upgrade, which I assume he has, which makes the target suffer Strain equal to your Willpower if they take an Action while under the effects of Bind.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:28 am

Yes, which means we don't take strain right now, right?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:37 am

I think the way it's written we take 6 strain now, and then again when we take action? Or no?

Unless I misread that? It's a bit complex and therefore confusing.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 am

Yeah, which is why I'm asking, could be a mix up because I didn't think Bind was that awesome. As far as I can tell it's 6 strain when you take an action.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 am

If that's the case then that would be awesome.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 am

Post says " if they take an action suffer 6 strain"

So you don't suffer any Strain yet.

All the Strain "suffered" I see there is the Emperor from his own actions.

Lord Tenebrous

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Forums