Tyr: Fuckin' Psycho

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Tyr: Fuckin' Psycho

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 am

Theme 1, Tyr's Background: Psycho (Muse)
Your mind is just a program, and I'm the virus
I'm changing the stations
I'll improve your thresholds

Theme 2, Tyr's Motivation: The Handler (Muse)
I won't let you control my feelings anymore
And I will no longer do as I am told
And I am no longer afraid to walk alone
Let me go, let me be, I am escaping from your grip
You will never own me again
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Re: Tyr: Fuckin' Psycho

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:04 am

Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Loved the idea of Tyr as this terrifying werewolf creature in combat. Especially in the fight against the Monoliths where there was so much roaring and growling going on. <3

What made you decide on the concept and idea of Tyr?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Tyr on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Occasionally I like to “shop” the various specs, looking for ideas about future characters. Back during Bankor I had discovered that shistavanen were a thing, so when I was looking through the FnD specs and spotted Terrify, the idea just sort of clicked into place. It started from the mental image of the snarling, frothing wolf, and grew from there.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:00 am

Dig the naming choice. Did you bite off anyone's hand?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:54 am

That wasn't actually where I got the name from :oops: I started from "tear", and fudged the spelling. Oops.

Tyr

Return to Post Game Q&A