MAHR ANSWERS WITH STRENGH!

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

MAHR ANSWERS WITH STRENGH!

Postby Mahr on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:05 am

ASK AND MAHR MIGHT ANSWER AND/OR KILL YOU!
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Re: MAHR ANSWERS WITH STRENGH!

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 pm

I enjoyed watching Mahr's journey this game, and the thought you did a spectacular job with the tragic end of his one true queen. It was neat to watch the dynamic between his true loyalty to the queen of the Massassi and his expected loyalty to the Empire/Emperor. Not really a question, just giving praise where it's due.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Mahr was among my favourite of this new PCs for this game. He was quite entertaining to watch.

I still love the art gallery event with him in it. That was great.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Mahr talking art with Tayana was absolutely priceless. Loved every second of it.

Will Mahr pursue a career as Minister of Culture since he has such knowledge of art? :mrgreen:
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Will Mahr pursue a career as Minister of Culture since he has such knowledge of art? :mrgreen:

That would be amazing 8-)
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Mahr on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:32 am

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:I enjoyed watching Mahr's journey this game, and the thought you did a spectacular job with the tragic end of his one true queen. It was neat to watch the dynamic between his true loyalty to the queen of the Massassi and his expected loyalty to the Empire/Emperor. Not really a question, just giving praise where it's due.

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Mahr was among my favourite of this new PCs for this game. He was quite entertaining to watch.

I still love the art gallery event with him in it. That was great.

Oh gosh, well thank you both. :D

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Mahr talking art with Tayana was absolutely priceless. Loved every second of it.

Will Mahr pursue a career as Minister of Culture since he has such knowledge of art? :mrgreen:

That was not on my mind but any competent person would not let Mahr be in that position...which might be a good reason to try. :lol:
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Return to Post Game Q&A