Slaving Away

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Slaving Away

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:14 am

Leave your message at the beep....

BEEP
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Re: Slaving Away

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Loved our one scene we managed to have together. You were a delight to look down upon. That said, where do you see Ilar going from here?
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:33 pm

It depends how D10 goes, hoping to meet the Dread Masters after pursuing that angle a bunch.

Raela moving on with Jaheem will definitely harden his outlook before moving on to either one of the Academies to gain some legitimacy or to study directly under the Dread Masters.

I did have great fears about the future of the Empire when Jun-Tsu took a role in it's management after our 'aliens sucj' chat though.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:24 pm

I was kind of holding out for the Ilar/Raela ship, but I guess that was a pipe-dream... :lol:

Ilar was very interesting! I just lament the fact that I could not get much closer to him IC because there really was no reason for Shaisha to first hang out with a slave, and then later a possible person non-grata after it was revealed he was Force Sensitive.

What was your inspiration for choosing to play a loyal slave in the xenophobic Empire? And do you feel that those challenges were enhancing or detrimental to your entertainment?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 pm

How is Dread is the Word working out for Ilar and in the future?

Is Imperial Burger the greatest thing since sliced bread?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:49 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:How is Dread is the Word working out for Ilar and in the future?

Is Imperial Burger the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Hopefully the Dread thing will become a big part of his story going forward, still a little up in the air though.

And yes, will die on the hill of Imperial Burger. Especially the double meat breakfast special no onions.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:I was kind of holding out for the Ilar/Raela ship, but I guess that was a pipe-dream... :lol:

That was never going to be a long term thing, but was fun to play it out and have some real connection moments in there.

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Ilar was very interesting! I just lament the fact that I could not get much closer to him IC because there really was no reason for Shaisha to first hang out with a slave, and then later a possible person non-grata after it was revealed he was Force Sensitive.

Yep, and that made it a quieter game for me (which I'm ok with) because it gave me less reasons and justification to search out and approach others given the huge status gap.

Lord Tenebrous wrote:What was your inspiration for choosing to play a loyal slave in the xenophobic Empire? And do you feel that those challenges were enhancing or detrimental to your entertainment?

Initial thoughts were "I have no idea how to play Sith, I need someone to tell me what to do."

Concept through to execution ended up being very different. Started out as the 'ignored slave' that was kept on hand as a tool to protect Master from hostile Force and stuff with Suppress and things.

Then he hooked on with Raela and the relationship ended much less antagonistic than I'd initially foreseen when we chatted in pregame and it went in a much more satisfying direction.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 pm

We didn't cross paths until the end, but I really enjoyed Ilar's journey. What a great finish: learning directly from the Dread Masters :D

Does this mean he won't bother going to Korriban?
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:27 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:We didn't cross paths until the end, but I really enjoyed Ilar's journey. What a great finish: learning directly from the Dread Masters :D

Does this mean he won't bother going to Korriban?

Seems his invite got lost in the mail ;)
Ilar'Shala

Return to Post Game Q&A