The Witch-Queen of Korriz - Jun-Tsu Q&A

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

The Witch-Queen of Korriz - Jun-Tsu Q&A

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:16 pm

The odds are good that Jun-Tsu will now become an NPC, but I have been given permission, should the next game available to Sith be appropriate that I may reprise her. Thus, there's little that is off the table. Ask whatever you'd like, and I'm happy to answer. Thanks to everyone for another amazing game, thanks for embracing Jun-Tsu and House Farro, and thanks to our spectacular GM Dapper.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: The Witch-Queen of Korriz - Jun-Tsu Q&A

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm

It was great to get more scenes with Jun-Tsu, I enjoyed our interactions and all of the plot that developed out of them. Looking forward to seeing how this massive change impacts the setting.

Still amazed we all survived the encounter with the Emperor!

Favourite scenes with your fellow conspirators?
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm

There are too many to choose. I loved finally getting to have a thread with Jo'ren on Day 3, when we began the plotting, but I also liked showing Shaisha the power of alchemy and making a pretty boss Amulet of Fear. Then I also liked getting totally shwasted in front of Sylvain when Jun-Tsu realized she was going to have her consciousness scooped out to make room for the Emperor.

There were a lot of good ones but those definitely stand out!
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 pm

My greatest regret for this game is not ever doing a scene with Jun-Tsu. I feel like there's some archetype overlap with what I was going for with Lucinia, and the two souls have had lots of interesting things to talk about. Jun-Tsu really added a lot of atmosphere to the game, too!

Big stuff for her this game, huh? What are her next steps, short-term?
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:34 pm

Is this where you imagined Jun-Tsu would end up during the Korriban game? ;)

I personally loved the development of Jun-Tsu's stuff, and I for one embrace the witchy and traditional overlords. One of the things (there were others too) that swayed my vote over in Vas-Tsu's favor was that I liked the idea of seeing a Sith Empire embracing more the mystical sides of the Sith again, in contrast to the modern multi-cultural Republic. Contrasts!

What will the future of House Farro be now? Will Jun-Tsu be the head of the House?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:My greatest regret for this game is not ever doing a scene with Jun-Tsu. I feel like there's some archetype overlap with what I was going for with Lucinia, and the two souls have had lots of interesting things to talk about. Jun-Tsu really added a lot of atmosphere to the game, too!

Big stuff for her this game, huh? What are her next steps, short-term?

From what I saw we would definitely have had things to talk about, though ironically from somewhat opposite sides. After giving birth to Vas-Tsu Jun-Tsu was basically just propped up as this holy person to her family and left to just live out her life like that with her sisters giving platitudes. Meanwhile, Lucinia seemed to have the opposite roll with her own sister(s?), who was constantly sassing her. :lol:

As for next, well, so far as I know, she's going to 1) begin her information/agent network so that she can compete in politics as this high a level; 2) Set up her powerbase on Korriban; 3) begin to to promote her role as the holy mother of the Empire; 4) tackle school reform

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Is this where you imagined Jun-Tsu would end up during the Korriban game? ;)

I personally loved the development of Jun-Tsu's stuff, and I for one embrace the witchy and traditional overlords. One of the things (there were others too) that swayed my vote over in Vas-Tsu's favor was that I liked the idea of seeing a Sith Empire embracing more the mystical sides of the Sith again, in contrast to the modern multi-cultural Republic. Contrasts!

What will the future of House Farro be now? Will Jun-Tsu be the head of the House?

I honestly don't know what will officially happen. I imagine, Jun-Tsu will rule in Vas-Tsu's name until she's old enough, but it seems only right that Vas-Tsu rule House Farro as well as the Empire. But for now, yeah, I'd imagine Jun-Tsu really is the Witch-Queen of Korriz.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 pm

I did not plan for Jun-Tsu to be in the game but her involvement enriched the Darth Arya and Vas-Tsu dynamic, so thank you.

I hope I did the accent semi-justice with Fa-Lei and Vas-Tsu.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:40 pm

I really enjoyed everything going on with Jun-Tsu and House Farro. It is pretty crazy to see where the story has gone since our time on Korriban.

Thanks for this wild ride that we have been on. Hope to see Jun-Tsu back next game as well. :D

Also, Vas-Tu is the cutest. Let there be cake!
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:I did not plan for Jun-Tsu to be in the game but her involvement enriched the Darth Arya and Vas-Tsu dynamic, so thank you.

I hope I did the accent semi-justice with Fa-Lei and Vas-Tsu.

You did just fine, in fact, probably better from a legibility aspect, as sometimes I looked back at my posts like, "Da fuk is this?" But, I think it worked out well, as Jun-Tsu was, presumably more used to speaking Korrizian for the past 4 years almost exclusively, which probably thickened her accent. Where Fa-Lei and Vas-Tsu had a bit more reason to interact with people outside of Korriz.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier to have gotten the opportunity to join back in. I loved Jun-Tsu in Korriban, and she was a delight here as well. I can honestly say I NEVER thought something like this would happen by the end of this game, not seriously, but here it is. And if this is Jun-Tsu's last game, well, you really can't ask for better than successful coup d'etats and installing yourself on a triumvirate throne.

Remmington Thalalas wrote:I really enjoyed everything going on with Jun-Tsu and House Farro. It is pretty crazy to see where the story has gone since our time on Korriban.

Thanks for this wild ride that we have been on. Hope to see Jun-Tsu back next game as well. :D

Also, Vas-Tu is the cutest. Let there be cake!

We'll certainly see. It will really depend on the nature of the next Sith legal game and where the Empire and Republic are at that point.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Return to Post Game Q&A