On Vacation [Remmington Q&A]

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

On Vacation [Remmington Q&A]

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Seems like this game I got a lot more involved with the story. Though at the same time kinda not really. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: On Vacation [Remmington Q&A]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Are you happy with Rem's development this game? Get the stuff done that you wanted to get done?
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Mahr on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:51 am

Aren't you the Empress's daddy?
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 am

For the most part, I would say that I enjoyed Rem's development this game. Usually he goes into a game with very little interest in the main plots for the most part. This time he played a more active part. He didn't really get much time to follow up on his own plots though those went a little crazy with all the stuff going on and the regime change.

Yup, Vas-Tu will always be Rem's baby girl. Even though she'll probably pull an Adams Family thing on him sooner or later.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Return to Post Game Q&A