Lucinia Q&A - Ooooohohohohoho!

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Lucinia Q&A - Ooooohohohohoho!

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm

Title says it all!
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Re: Lucinia Q&A - Ooooohohohohoho!

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 pm

When I saw a Malveuax inbound it was a no brainer to bring in the shark princess.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Dapper Dog wrote:When I saw a Malveuax inbound it was a no brainer to bring in the shark princess.

Haha, well, naturally. I'll admit to having been a little surprised when she showed, but you did a good job with her. I'm glad you had a good time with the character!
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:49 pm

Your creation has now gotten out of hand! She wants to be my apprentice! :evil:

Lucinia was great tho. Loved the Malveaux house and the paintings that are sadly no longer with us.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:51 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Your creation has now gotten out of hand! She wants to be my apprentice! :evil:

Lucinia was great tho. Loved the Malveaux house and the paintings that are sadly no longer with us.

Accidents happen! Quite the coincidence, that big rock...
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Those portraits are simply vessels... perhaps destroying them has released their power!!!

DARKNESS OVERWHELMING.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 am

Lucinia, the perfect sith who also didn't force choke people for the lols, a hard act to follow but I think a succesful one!

Why a Malveaux? Was it the Drascovina angle there? How did you think her arc would be vs what it concluded as? Will she and her Ooooohohohohohos return? Do you think the campaign changed her character in some way?
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:08 am

Jan Melmoar wrote:Lucinia, the perfect sith who also didn't force choke people for the lols, a hard act to follow but I think a succesful one!

Why a Malveaux? Was it the Drascovina angle there? How did you think her arc would be vs what it concluded as? Will she and her Ooooohohohohohos return? Do you think the campaign changed her character in some way?

Thank you! First time playing a Sith, or even a not-nice character, so I'm pleased if people think it turned out well! Also first time playing a lady.

Haha, well. Drascovina Malveaux actually appeared first, as an NPC I ran for a small group game. The inspiration for her was pretty much "genderswapped Draco Malfoy". I had a great time with her, and did well enough portraying a Sith that I felt comfortable giving one a try for this game.

Lucinia turned in some ways how I expected, and some ways not. My inspiration for her was basically "Lovecraftian Occultist". That supplied the style of dress, her fascination with the Dark Side, and some of her mannerisms. Being a Malveaux supplied the rest, oooohohoho included. I think this all pretty much held throughout her arc... inasmuch as she had one. I feel like this is a bit more of a slice of life for her, really.

Jan changed her somewhat; Lucinia is definitely willing to respect a non-Force user a lot more than before. She actually admires Jan! Well done! Otherwise... the campaign changed around her. I think she has mixed feelings about how the Empire is changing, feeling that non-Sith are elevated at the expense of Sith. I mean, you're alright, but she doesn't want all those other jerks to be her equal!

Lucinia... may return. I did really enjoy playing her. But there's so many other things I want to play, too! We'll see how it turns out.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:49 am

Thanks for the threads.

Lucinia is probably someone Alister will almost miss when she dies a horrible death at the hands of the Star Cabal.

Did you Ooooohohohoho enough?
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Thanks for the read on your concept design for Lucinia.

Though oooohohohoho? What is that for? Just a count for your haughty laugh?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:Thanks for the threads.

Lucinia is probably someone Alister will almost miss when she dies a horrible death at the hands of the Star Cabal.

Did you Ooooohohohoho enough?

Horrible... death...?

No, I did not Ooooohohohoho enough! There can always be more.
Lucinia Malveaux

Return to Post Game Q&A