Festering Corruption (Dayana Q&A)

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Festering Corruption (Dayana Q&A)

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:12 pm

I wasn't super active this game. Figured I'd still make this.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Re: Festering Corruption (Dayana Q&A)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 pm

We did regicide together! \o/

I liked Dayana, and enjoyed their interactions. Also appriciated her support for Shaisha's candidacy. :D

Was there anything you regret not getting around to do this game?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:We did regicide together! \o/

I liked Dayana, and enjoyed their interactions. Also appriciated her support for Shaisha's candidacy. :D

Was there anything you regret not getting around to do this game?

Certainly Dayana's interactions this game give her a lot of "Light Side" potential. She detests the Dark Side, something I imagine people know by now reading her angst over it.

I didn't really pursue anything uniquely "Dayana" this game. Would have been nice to have a plot line for her rather than jump into other ones. On the other hand, I didn't need one, and I was fine being a supporting character for the most part.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Dayana Valthren wrote:I was fine being a supporting character for the most part.

Supporting character?!?!

You... you killed the Emperor!
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Dayana Valthren on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:I was fine being a supporting character for the most part.

Supporting character?!?!

You... you killed the Emperor!

Which was a bit random! 100% not what I would have ever expected Dayana to have accomplished.

She's certainly no protagonist-chan.

Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:46 am

Who is the protagonist then?
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:Who is the protagonist then?

Hm, I think Shaisha and Jun-Tsu are highest at that fight scene. Shaisha is the classic protagonist who needs to be won back due to power of friendship. Jun-Tsu is arguably a "supporting cast member" by my logic, helping her daughter become Empress. But she also did produce the Slayer of Kings.

I'm being silly, of course. I hope nobody takes it as me throwing shade. I'm going purely off of tropes.

Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 am

The shounen-power of "TOMODACHI!"

:lol:
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:02 am

*puts a I'm a jedi hat on shaisha*

I understand where you're going. I was mainly asking a silly question.

Any thoughts if reprising Dayana?
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Seems like we have a lot of Light Side club members now.

Did you originally envision Dayana towards becoming Light side? Or more of that Grey Side of the Force deal?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dayana Valthren on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:29 pm

It'd depend on Hoth whether or not Dayana returns. If I GM, then I wouldn't bring her in. If I play, well, she'd need a good reason not to be home. Could be turncoat time then, who knows.

As for Light Side, I'm not quite sure if that suits Dayana. I've come to the realization that she's quite similar to Kreia, up to the Force Sight. Dayana is not opposed to the Dark Side, she's opposed to the Dark Side and the Force as a whole controlling her.

Dayana Valthren

Return to Post Game Q&A