She Blinded me with Science (Raela Q&A)

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

She Blinded me with Science (Raela Q&A)

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 am

Raela had a few background details that haven't come out yet, and she will not be returning, so feel free to ask away. Now is spoiler time.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Re: She Blinded me with Science (Raela Q&A)

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:05 am

Sorry, I didn't interact with your character at all. Though I notice your alchemist and lore-collector traits. Did you play those up?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:08 pm

As I said in Ilar's Q&A, I was shipping Raela/Ilar for naught. :lol: She was interesting to read, and the scene with her choosing to save Ilar instead of murder was really great.

How does she feel about the methods of her new-found immortality, and is it something she would share with Jaheem?

With immortality in the picture, what does the long-term plans look like?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Sorry, I didn't interact with your character at all. Though I notice your alchemist and lore-collector traits. Did you play those up?

Lore collector yes, Alchemist not so much. I just didn't have the cash tbh. XD So she ended just doing a lot of normal science.

Lord Tenebrous wrote:As I said in Ilar's Q&A, I was shipping Raela/Ilar for naught. :lol: She was interesting to read, and the scene with her choosing to save Ilar instead of murder was really great.

How does she feel about the methods of her new-found immortality, and is it something she would share with Jaheem?

With immortality in the picture, what does the long-term plans look like?

Yeah, I felt bad about breaking that ship. It was where that was going, but I also shipped them. :cry: She still loves Ilar, and if the Emperor's mercy had led to her death, she wouldn't have regretted it. She really believes in his destiny, too.

She's not a fan of human sacrifice, but better one for three than everyone. I'm not sure she can share it with Jaheem. It takes an accrual of Dark Side energies that's unlikely to happen again for a long time, if ever. Besides, she doesn't think it's a great idea to have a bunch of immortals running around if it is possible.

She's going to help out the Empire for a few years (and by a few, I mean until Jaheem dies), allowing herself to seem more and more decrepit over time. When he passes, she plans to take off and take a more distanced view.of the events of the Galaxy. That won't last, though, since she's allergic to the light side, so she'll basically run around after a while, participating in different events of the Galaxy in different guises. Probably switching allegiances many different times. She's not super power hungry, so no galactic conquest. Someday someone will need a first-hand repository of galactic history.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Ilar'Shala on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Raela Ausar wrote:Yeah, I felt bad about breaking that ship. It was where that was going, but I also shipped them. :cry: She still loves Ilar, and if the Emperor's mercy had led to her death, she wouldn't have regretted it. She really believes in his destiny, too.

Back at ya boss.

Thanks for the scenes, their relationship was entirely different than what I conceptualized when building the character, and so much more rewarding and real.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Return to Post Game Q&A