Evil will always Triumph [Xyll Vanth Q&A]

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Evil will always Triumph [Xyll Vanth Q&A]

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 am

I guess I should put one of these up too.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Re: Evil will always Triumph [Xyll Vanth Q&A]

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 am

Sorry I didn't keep going with the scene we had! It came at my point of maximum ennui, I'm afraid. Still, it was fun doing the stuff that we did.

Okay, spill! What's your weird secret background? I've read some of your stuff, but not all of it.

See you back for Xiost 2: The Search for More Money.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:11 am

Because Good is dumb?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Sorry I didn't keep going with the scene we had! It came at my point of maximum ennui, I'm afraid. Still, it was fun doing the stuff that we did.

No worries, these things happen.

Okay, spill! What's your weird secret background? I've read some of your stuff, but not all of it.

She kind of spilled the beans in the emperor fight, so I guess it's okay to lift the veil here. Basically, Xyll is *technically* centuries old. She was a member of the Krath cult back in the day of Exar Kun; when the cult joined him and became part of the Brotherhood of the Sith. They almost destroyed the republic, but then everything went to shit because Sith will be sith and betray each other; and Xyll ended up captured, diminished in her abilities with the force by a Jedi ritual, and frozen in carbonite. Until she was suddenly back, bitches.

The whole game has basically been her trying to recapture some of what she's lost.

See you back for Xiost 2: The Search for More Money.

Maybe then I can finally buy Xiost, the flamethrower.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Because Good is dumb?

Yoghurt has taught you well.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Ah Xyll, the person I thought I'd randomly end up spending a lot more time with. But turns out no, as she went exploring the history of the Exiles. There were so many times as a player I was screaming into my laptop "JUN-TSU HAS ONE OF THE TRIUMVERATE LITERALLY IN HER POCKET!"
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:Ah Xyll, the person I thought I'd randomly end up spending a lot more time with. But turns out no, as she went exploring the history of the Exiles. There were so many times as a player I was screaming into my laptop "JUN-TSU HAS ONE OF THE TRIUMVERATE LITERALLY IN HER POCKET!"

Yes, I totally wanted some sort of hook on that, but alas, it never happened; and Xyll never learned about it.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:02 pm

OOoo nice!

I thought maybe she was XoXaan from the original Dark Jedi. :lol: White hair and all had me fooled there. That's a pretty neat background, and finally a PC that's older than Shaisha!

Will we see Xyll returning in the future perhaps, or will she off doing maniacal things?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:24 pm

I'm not sure; Layne's probably my primary choice for Hoth if possible, and since DDverse is taking a break after that, who knows if she'll ever show up again. I'd like to play her again at some point though. Ideally with a hefty dose of extra XP so she can finally feel like her good old superior self again.

Also yeah, she's old, but she's not THAT old :lol:
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:32 pm

i kinda miss Layne's antics and will forward to seeing her again. Though not sure if she would show up in Alderaan places or not with a courtship ritual going on there.

On the other hand.... that would be fricking hilarious if she got any admirers. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Layne will probably show up on Alderaan as well yeah; I'm looking forward to seeing how the locals deal with her given she murdered one of their nobles a few years back.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:15 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:Layne will probably show up on Alderaan as well yeah; I'm looking forward to seeing how the locals deal with her given she murdered one of their nobles a few years back.

He was one of the crappy ones though, right?
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Are there good ones?

Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:20 pm

So bad, not like Sith nobility. Or... well, Republic nobility but from a different planet than Alderaan. :?
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Return to Post Game Q&A