Mistress of the Wild Ride (Shelzy Q/A)

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

Mistress of the Wild Ride (Shelzy Q/A)

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 am

Sure, I guess. Ask away if you have... stuff!

I've not been incredibly active this game (though that was somewhat expected, honestly), but I've had fun being the bad seed of a great house etc etc.
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Re: Mistress of the Wild Ride (Shelzy Q/A)

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:40 am

Can I hide on your ship if and when the empire flies into the gutter?

Also had fun with Shel, the few threads we had. So thanks.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:36 am

Shel was definitely a bad seed! Do you feel as though there's anything you should apologize for?
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:26 am

I am mildly curious how she managed to get a sand barge. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:39 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:Can I hide on your ship if and when the empire flies into the gutter?

Also had fun with Shel, the few threads we had. So thanks.

Absolutely! As long as you're willing to earn your keep with substances, sex, or, uh... hyperdrive maintenance?

Anyone who shows a healthy desire to get out of the Imperial core is A-okay with Shel. :lol: She found Alister a bit of a dry stick, but that made her like him in his own way--he wasn't self-important about it. And as a player I enjoyed their threads a lot! Genuinely sorry I wasn't more active there. The demon RL hasn't left me a lot of spare processing power lately, alas.

Remmington Thalalas wrote:I am mildly curious how she managed to get a sand barge. :lol:

Came out of a running joke in Discord about the 'party barge' my ridiculous character concept needed to be complete, but in fact it was just her residence. Dapper Dog okayed it, and in practice I never tried to use it as a vehicle or anything, it just stayed in/around Varas Point. Technically I maybe should be paying rent on it? Or it's owned and just non-transferable, like the other noble characters' houses. Shel's purse was never that thin, so I've sort of handwaved and I'll figure it out later. :P

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Shel was definitely a bad seed! Do you feel as though there's anything you should apologize for?

(except for not replying in the party thread before falling asleep... board games kept me up past my jetlagged bedtime :oops: )
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Shelly! <3

*air kisses*

Shelzais was just amazingly fun the times she appeared on screen. Even with a little purse-"doggo" too. Loved it! :lol: Completely nailed the hedonism-part.

I'm amused how well Shel and Shaisha got along, consider Shel isn't very pro-Imperial where as Shaisha is. But Shel just kinda satisified that "I just wanna relax, have fun, and forget all about politics"-part of her. :mrgreen:

Is there anything you would've done differently with Shelzais now in hindsight? Or something else you would've done in the game as a whole?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Shelzais Sek on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 am

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the spectacle. :lol:

It is funny that they got along so swimmingly, since Shai has flashing DANGER, EVIL DESTINY signs over her head at all times, but she compartmentalizes it well? And ultimately Shel will make [what she would afterward consider to be] bad decisions around charismatic and fun people, because, well, survival is more important than power, but fun is more important than survival. :D

I think the character turned out to be well-calibrated for how active I was able to be, and also for her player's level of inclination to invest in Sith Empire politics. With more time and energy, I might have done more of the same (just more fun scenes and debauchery, with more people, at a more reliable pace), and maaaybe worked harder to get into the Star Cabal plot or sought out some lucrative nonviolent crimes to do, or trolled the political types a bit more. But I managed to throw three parties (including one with a double murder and riot), go jewelry shopping and dancing, and even discuss Shel's perspective on Sith philosophy, so really I feel I was able to hit nearly all the key notes I could have wanted. 8-)

Shelzais Sek

Postby Ilar'Shala on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:43 am

Thanks for the couple of scenes and the opportunity to get into Ilar's head a little.

And for knocking his world view around a bit. It was fun.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Return to Post Game Q&A