The Hero you Deserve (Jo'ren Q&A)

Player and Game Q&A, have a party.

The Hero you Deserve (Jo'ren Q&A)

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Didn't want to put this up until the game was ending, Day 11 seems good enough. Thanks for another great game. Sorry to those I dropped threads with. I'll probably skip Alderaan if I'm running my field course during game time next year (undergrads to look after :| ). I do hope to be back with Jo'ren for Hoth (unless Rav whines at me sufficiently) but if you've got any burning questions feel free to ask.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Re: The Hero you Deserve (Jo'ren Q&A)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:29 pm

*flexes*

As always, lots of fun to play with you. Thank you for awesome stuff!

What's the biggest regret of the storylines you had to drop?
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks, hopefully J&S can have some fun off-screen adventures!

I had lots planned with Ashley Hin and investigating Zash's activities. But I couldn't get into the swing of effectively talking to myself in posts so it didn't really get going. Perhaps over-protective Massassi bodyguard would have been easier *shrug*. Maybe could have saved Walber if I'd been paying more attention, so that was a shame. Probably would have called Thy earlier too.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Kinda curious what if there is any differences in what Jo'ren would have done if you had the time and jumped into the Aspirant race.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Hard to say. Would have meant more focus on Aspirant stuff and trying to persuade dark council members to support me instead of doing side plots. I guess I'd have tried for 2 points in each event. Still would have gone for killing the Emperor at the end though.

Difficult to know though, hindsight and all that. Orokos might have hated me :P
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Except for surfing apparently. :lol:
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Hmm, snowboarding on Hoth then?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:44 am

Sounds like a plan. Let's do that. While cutting down wampas on our way down. Cause it needs to be more extreme. :lol:

Remmington Thalalas

Return to Post Game Q&A