[Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

The official chambers of Court

Re: [Day 6 - EA] Chiss Diplomacy RP

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 pm

Remmington nods. "I think I may have vaguely seen them then. I just didn't have a good view from where I was sitting.

How is your lightsaber by the way? I hope that it is still serving you well."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:12 pm

"Well enough. Your modifications haven't failed... yet." He replied with a smile.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Remmington nods. "Well please let me know if you need any work on it. I could probably improve upon it more now."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:52 pm

He smiled, "I will be sure to do that."

He then asked, "So what has brought you here to Ziost? You don't appear to be in the running for a seat on the Council."
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:46 pm

"I came to watch the Dark Council proceedings. Also offer what help I can with taking down Eagle. Then somewhere in there enjoy some vacation time since Ziost is supposed to be the most beautiful planet in the Empire." Remmington replies.

"I am surprised that you are not going for a seat. So many of our classmates seem to be in the running. It is a shame that there are only 2 seats available."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:50 pm

He shook his head, "No, no, no... I'm in no position to vie for a seat. That's for the... lets say... bravest of Sith."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Alister Dravvad on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:59 am

Well, Alister certainly hadn't forseen this measure of support for Darth Hofu's suggestion. Honestly he hadn't thought this would be a topic in the works at all today. Deciding not to weigh in, the matter was already decided after all, Alister moved amongst the crowd a glass of wine in his hand.

It was unlikely but there might be someone interesting to talk to after all.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:54 am

Dayana Valthren wrote:"It required some coaxing on my behalf to have you speak for my agenda." The masked Sith shrugged. "Though I imagine this involved different motivators. Responsibility instead of a favor, as it were."

"Perhaps." Lucinia said, waving a hand noncommittally. "But if you wish to suss it out, I'm afraid you shall be doing it with no help from me."

She tilted her head, regarding Dayana. "And do you have an opinion, my dear?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:08 am

Having now taken the opportunity to say his piece, Ilar returned to the other spectators and waited to see if anyone would now offer a contrary opinion.

He doubted it, although he was a little surprised that all the speakers had so far been on the same page.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Dayana Valthren on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:50 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Perhaps." Lucinia said, waving a hand noncommittally. "But if you wish to suss it out, I'm afraid you shall be doing it with no help from me."

She tilted her head, regarding Dayana. "And do you have an opinion, my dear?"

"Really now? I am known to be quite persuasive," Dayana said, or rather, purred. There was no malice in her voice, no pressure. Instead, her aim was only to be enticing.

But it was a fleeting shift in her demeanor. She returned to the mysterious, aloof Dayana with a smile. "I do not believe in wasting any potential assets. But favoritism for deeds of the past instead of the present is a symptom of a decaying, corrupt system. And as you know, I do so prefer progress, innovation."

Dayana gestured to the crowd as a whole. "If one is worthy, then they will rise."
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:08 am

Lord Bellious was interested in speaking to the sidetracked Chiss diplomats. She had been succinct in her expressions of support for the Dread Masters to the point of being cryptic, but that was mostly because the resolution seemed to be unanimous, there was little to contend, and she wanted to prioritise contact with the Chiss. Accompanied by her half-Chiss assistant Razzya, or Chaf'razz'yatee'waz, she decided to take advantage of her Csillan education.

"Tell me about them." Bellious whispered. She wanted feedback on the diplomats.

[Flipping Destiny for Valuable Facts]

[Knowledge: Education?]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:12 am

OOC: Sure.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:28 am

Razzya delivered with astounding insight, and Moyr listened carefully, asking the right questions to dig more out of the reservoirs of relevant data in Razzya's nervous system.

EA6. Education. Unknown Difficulty, assuming Average. Moyr Assists.: 1eP+4eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Triumph for particularly politically workable information (like them being close with Moyr's Chiss ally), conveying a Valuable Facts Triumph and 2 Advantages (Improved Researcher) on future Social Roll by Moyr if needed.]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:52 am

Spotting a break in the Council's discussion, Shaisha approached Darth Vowrawn, hoping for a chance to hear his opinion on the subject.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:20 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:He shook his head, "No, no, no... I'm in no position to vie for a seat. That's for the... lets say... bravest of Sith."

Remmington looks thoughtful. "I guess it is not good to be competing against your wife as well. The challenges are going to be difficult enough without the added stress."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:Razzya delivered with astounding insight, and Moyr listened carefully, asking the right questions to dig more out of the reservoirs of relevant data in Razzya's nervous system.

EA6. Education. Unknown Difficulty, assuming Average. Moyr Assists.: 1eP+4eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Triumph for particularly politically workable information (like them being close with Moyr's Chiss ally), conveying a Valuable Facts Triumph and 2 Advantages (Improved Researcher) on future Social Roll by Moyr if needed.]

The Chiss diplomats are old friends of your ally, not super close now but they have prior relationship of sorts. The diplomats are confused but taking it all in stride and speaking with other Imperial dignitaries, the alliance was always an odd one and so it's doubtful if there will be any long term harm.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Lord Tenebrous wrote:Spotting a break in the Council's discussion, Shaisha approached Darth Vowrawn, hoping for a chance to hear his opinion on the subject.

"Lord Tenebrous, what can I do for you this dreadful Imperial day?" he asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:40 pm

"You seem troubled by this turn of events, master," it was a statement and a question.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington looks thoughtful. "I guess it is not good to be competing against your wife as well. The challenges are going to be difficult enough without the added stress."

"Stress... as you call it... is the birthright of the Sith. Things should not be avoided because they are difficult. They should be avoided when they are not timely or the best course of action."

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Remmington nods. "So from the sounds of it you are quite familiar with the Dread Masters. Is that correct?"

Remmington Thalalas

PreviousNext

Return to The People's Court