Let's Misbehave [D2 LE, Wild Ride, OPEN]

Coastal Resort City

Let's Misbehave [D2 LE, Wild Ride, OPEN]

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 am

(music!)

Colored light glows out into the wintry night from the upper deck of the hoverbarge Wild Ride, the weather shields sparking as they intercept the occasional fat snowflakes drifting through the air.

While Darth Tayana's party the previous night had been impeccably themed and coordinated, Shelzais Sek's tastes were more eclectic. The couches, cushions, and low tables scattered in islands across the Wild Ride's deck were in a mix of styles and color schemes, from Chiss Modern to Old Sith Baroque to Outer Rim bazaar chic, with radiant heaters dotted here and there to help keep the cold at bay. Projections of abstract patterns and random images danced on the undersides of the barge's wind sails, and a small band played raucous experimental jizz from a platform near the stern.

The party was already in full swing with Shelzais's usual crowd in evidence--a mixed bunch; it was hard to tell at a glance if they were underworld types, artists, petty nobility, dissidents, or people from one of those groups posing as one of the others. The hostess herself was holding court in a purple and silver ensemble featuring a rather short, figure-hugging bodysuit, iridescent stockings, and heeled boots. Turning her head as someone laughed at a comment she'd made, she popped something small into her mouth and chased it with a swallow of the greenish liquid in her glass.

((If you're reading this, assume you could get hold of an invitation.))
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Re: Let's Misbehave [D2 LE, Wild Ride, OPEN]

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:11 am

Tyr wasn't convinced yet that he was any sort of party animal, but where there was hedonism, there were people whose guard was down. The evening might prove fruitful, or not, either way, he came to see what this "different sort of party" the pureblood had mentioned was about.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:Snip

What better way to celebrate a little pocket money than a barge party?

Jan is there in a short white dress that flashes up whatever she says in bright red lettering....garish is probably an understatement.

Food, drink, drugs. If it's there the Czerka rep hits it and enjoys. If Shelzais looks her way the host gets some very appreciative finger guns....Tyr was a slightly less usual sight at the party but hey, finger guns for the big guy too!
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:19 am

“Minions, do not embarrass me tonight like you did at the party last night,” Drascovina commanded as she made last minute adjustment on the ride to the party barge.

Tiss shrugged and said, “Are we still going to the concert?”

Viyuti added, “Yeah I want some live music.”

Drascovina replied, “I’ll consider it.”

The speeder delivered them and the girls came out looking fierce with a more urban look short shorts, tight tops and slim vests, each of the girls sporting princess buns. Drascovina in green and white, Tiss in blue and white, Viyuti in purple and white, and Seranya in red and white.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:21 am

Tyr's lips curled back slightly and he snorted, snapping his teeth at the strange woman who made finger guns at him, just a little snap, very quick; weirdos, he glanced around sceptically.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26 am

Master is probably aiming for fashionably late again, Ilar thought to himself as he entered the barge. He was dressed somewhat old fashioned but in one of the finer outfits he owned and he looked around at the already gathered individuals, accepting only a glass of fizzyglug.

His fragile constitution could rarely handle two consecutive nights of drinking.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:43 am

Raela stepped off the skiff, heels emphasizing long legs that disappeared into a short, clingy black dress. Her hair was now shoulder-length, loose, and wavy. She looked over her shoulder at her companion. "Ready?"
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 am

Ilar heard a familiar voice and started to reply, before he realized that she wasn't speaking to him. Seeing her arrive with the unfamiliar man definitely set him back, but he did not let it play across his face.

This was hardly the first or the last time she had taken company out to social engagements after all.
Last edited by Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:49 am

Raela Ausar wrote:Raela stepped off the skiff, heels emphasizing long legs that disappeared into a short, clingy black dress. Her hair was now shoulder-length, loose, and wavy. She looked over her shoulder at her companion. "Ready?"

Jaheem stepped off the skiff next to her and straightened his cuffs, he wore a white formal shirt with black patterns the bright cloth a sharp contrast to his dark skin he look to his date for the evening offering her his arm as he stepped forward "Let us join the festivities." his red and gold eyes twinkled a bit as he smiled to her.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:53 am

Jan Melmoar wrote:

What better way to celebrate a little pocket money than a barge party?

Jan is there in a short white dress that flashes up whatever she says in bright red lettering....garish is probably an understatement.

Food, drink, drugs. If it's there the Czerka rep hits it and enjoys. If Shelzais looks her way the host gets some very appreciative finger guns....Tyr was a slightly less usual sight at the party but hey, finger guns for the big guy too!

There are indeed all sorts of delights at hand. Some of it comes from Shel's cellar (well, cooler... hoverbarges don't have cellars...), but plenty of interesting things are being handed around from guest to guest in a spirit of sharing quite rare among Sith Empire subjects in any context where it might actually, well, matter.

Shelzais spots Jan flashing the finger guns and grins, showing the sharp teeth behind her full lips. She sweeps over toward the Human woman--her abbreviated outfit features a short but flowing cape, because of course--waving gaily at Tyr along the way. Drascovina and her posse aren't quite tall enough for Shel to spot over the heads of a trio of tall, gossipy Duros, despite the extra height provided by her spindly silver bootheels.

"Hmmm, you're a new one," Shel says brightly in Jan's general direction, her orange eyes a bit glassier than normal for a Sith pureblood. "Haven't seen you before!"

Ilar'Shala wrote:Master is probably aiming for fashionably late again, Ilar thought to himself as he entered the barge. He was dressed somewhat old fashioned but in one of the finer outfits he owned and he looked around at the already gathered individuals, accepting only a glass of fizzyglug.

His fragile constitution could rarely handle two consecutive nights of drinking.

The shiny little droid minding the drinks tray appears rather perplexed by Ilar'Shala's selection. It bumps itself gently against his shin, burbling in a confused sort of way.
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:Image
The shiny little droid minding the drinks tray appears rather perplexed by Ilar'Shala's selection. It bumps itself gently against his shin, burbling in a confused sort of way.

His mind changed in an instant. "Fine, have it your way little one. What would you recommend?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:
There are indeed all sorts of delights at hand. Some of it comes from Shel's cellar (well, cooler... hoverbarges don't have cellars...), but plenty of interesting things are being handed around from guest to guest in a spirit of sharing quite rare among Sith Empire subjects in any context where it might actually, well, matter.

Shelzais spots Jan flashing the finger guns and grins, showing the sharp teeth behind her full lips. She sweeps over toward the Human woman--her abbreviated outfit features a short but flowing cape, because of course--waving gaily at Tyr along the way. Drascovina and her posse aren't quite tall enough for Shel to spot over the heads of a trio of tall, gossipy Duros, despite the extra height provided by her spindly silver bootheels.

"Hmmm, you're a new one," Shel says brightly in Jan's general direction, her orange eyes a bit glassier than normal for a Sith pureblood. "Haven't seen you before!"

"Old and new to the system lord......"
Focusing through the very pleasant haze to remember her book of contacts

"..Sek. When I heard it was you hosting this well....."
She pinches a long fluted glass with some bubbling orange liquid from a passing servant and downs it in one gulp
"How could I abstain? I'm Jan...Jan Melmoar."

Her dress lights up with 'And I'm from Czerka!'
Jan Melmoar

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:13 am

Jan Melmoar wrote:"Old and new to the system lord......"
Focusing through the very pleasant haze to remember her book of contacts

"..Sek. When I heard it was you hosting this well....."
She pinches a long fluted glass with some bubbling orange liquid from a passing servant and downs it in one gulp
"How could I abstain? I'm Jan...Jan Melmoar."

Her dress lights up with 'And I'm from Czerka!'

Shelzais blinked a few times to make sure... well, reasonably sure the light-up outfit was something she was really seeing and not a new and interesting neuron chain misfire. "Well, welcome to the Wild Ride, Jan darling, you look like a woman who understands the spirit of the thing." She giggles and tosses back another swallow of her green potion. "Uhm... is that an art thing, the dress? Or are you actually Czerka?"

Shelzais Sek

Postby Shelzais Sek on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:16 am

Ilar'Shala wrote:
Shelzais Sek wrote:Image

His mind changed in an instant. "Fine, have it your way little one. What would you recommend?"

B9-D4 emitted an escalating series of cheerful beeps and whistles, rotating its optical sensor on the vertical axis to get a better look at the Twi'lek. With a final whistle, it extended its grasper and clamped onto a bottle of something... well it was pink.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:22 am

Shelzais blinked a few times to make sure... well, reasonably sure the light-up outfit was something she was really seeing and not a new and interesting neuron chain misfire. "Well, welcome to the Wild Ride, Jan darling, you look like a woman who understands the spirit of the thing." She giggles and tosses back another swallow of her green potion. "Uhm... is that an art thing, the dress? Or are you actually Czerka?"[/quote]

"Thank you dear! Yes.....and Yes! I'm the representative from Czerka....the Party Corp!"
Her dress briefly flashes up a sign 'Czerka is not the party corp' but she ignores it.

"Today's been such a...tragic day you know, but this, your Wild Ride? It's just what was needed. Now I've got the hostess her I just have to know."
She cocks her head

"What's the wildest thing on this ship? If I do one thing tonight what's it gotta be? There's a guy in the back doing some things with scuba equipment, half a tank of nitro-gas and what looked like a vacuum droid, but I bet you got wilder stuff right?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:23 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:B9-D4 emitted an escalating series of cheerful beeps and whistles, rotating its optical sensor on the vertical axis to get a better look at the Twi'lek. With a final whistle, it extended its grasper and clamped onto a bottle of something... well it was pink.

"Looks good, B9, looks good indeed." He mumbled back as he took a glass as well as the bottle and leaned against the railing. Filling up his glass, he half stuck the bottle in a fashionably oversized pocket of his jacket and took a swig of the fruity pink mixture.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Remmington arrives at the party barge wearing a stylish fedora. He looks around and decides to go introduce himself to the hostess first. Seeing that she is already speaking with another guest, he approaches the pair of women and offers a polite bow and waits quietly to speak.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Raela noted the hostess was very occupied, so instead, she picked up something in passing from the drinks Droid and found some place comfortable to sit, leaning back with a sigh of relief tension.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Sinea looked around, a tall drink of....liquid in her hands, as she was gazing out on in the free air, looking down on the city below them. She smirked, and was lost in thought as she stood there.

(please PM moi)
Confident Sith * Mystic Seer * Korriban Alumni* Mentor of Magi
Carries: Communicator, lightsaber, noble regalia
Suspicion: Untested
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Raela Ausar wrote:Raela noted the hostess was very occupied, so instead, she picked up something in passing from the drinks Droid and found some place comfortable to sit, leaning back with a sigh of relief tension.

Jaheem grabbed something light and joined her "Not one for these types of engagements I take?" He asked with a small smile as he sipped from his own drink. He seemed slightly on edge himself.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Next

Return to Varas Point