[D2, LA] The "Doctor" Is In [Sarron's Labratory]

Coastal Resort City

[D2, LA] The "Doctor" Is In [Sarron's Labratory]

Postby Sarron Dorros on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:23 pm

He would hardly consider himself a practitioner of medicine, unlike how many of the others would among his kind. The mending of the body was a easy thing for him to work thru, healing wounds was a simple stimpack shot and a little patience. Further issues required a stronger touch, a small surgery.

Once such things held his interests, but since his arrival on his planet and his goals slowly growing closer to fruition, Sarron was not against offering aid to those in need. Funding research was important, and it remained also important to fund his room, board, and food expenses of his assistant and Shoza.

He didn't want to have to reach this point in his life where he was required to have to scrap for credits, but the end goals were far greater than the small humiliation this would bring.

"Shoza, he looked on, finishing sealing his research notes and cleaning up the results of the last experiment. "There was attack today. Send those who are in need of attention down here." He took a long look at his servant, his white eyes studying her for a few moments before shifting back to a datapad, shifting thru some reports as he awaited for someone in need.

((Stimpack Service will cost you 50 credits, though if you bring you own Stimpack, the cost will be reduced to 25 credits. Further medical treatment will be determine by its severity as well as its cost.))
Sith Order | Arkanian | Mystic | Alchemist | Academic | Scientist | Suspicion: Untested |Profile | Home

Carries: Robe, Datapad, Commlink, Some Tool or Something, Talismans and Potions
Often accompanied (though usually unseen) by Maral.
Sarron Dorros

Re: [D2, LA] The "Doctor" Is In [Sarron's Labratory]

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:14 pm

A young sith and an azure-haired Zygerrian entered the facility shortly thereafter. They did not appear to be any worse for wear despite having signs of having been in the fighting. Sylvain approached the help who then directed him to the location of the admirable doctor.

Sylvain bowed graciously to the Arkanian as he approached and greeted him, "Good afternoon Doctor Dorros. I am Sylvain Torsin and I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?"
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Sarron Dorros on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:49 pm

The 'doctor' gives the two of them a long stare, his eyes looking over to the two. Zygerrians are genetic dead ends. May not be worth the time to study.

He nods to the human, looking at him and prepared to socialize. "Sylvain Torsin. Pleasure. A real pleasure" He nods again and looks at him once more. "You are not favoring a wound, so that this could be..hmm..." A small pause before continuing. "I see. Yes, I'll be glad to listen to you. Please, you two, take a chair."

He looks on and gives a polite smile before closing the gap between the two.

"What can I do for you, Sylvain Torsin?"
Sith Order | Arkanian | Mystic | Alchemist | Academic | Scientist | Suspicion: Untested |Profile | Home

Sarron Dorros

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 pm

He nodded graciously and replied, "I have recently returned to Ziost on a bit of an errand for the system that I govern. Much of the Outer Rim is experiencing a plague that deprives the Empire of valuable resources. As of yet the core of the Empire has taken little interest in the disease and research has followed this pattern of apathy for too long."

He smiled softly, "I have information that the Czerka Corporation are beginning to search for a cure to the disease and suck Imperial credits out of our hands and into theirs. I would rather see our own scientists learn how to resolve this issue... and any other gainful bits of scientific discovery that they can glean from the study of this disease. As such I am assembling the finest researchers the capital has to offer... And your name has come to my attention."
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Sarron Dorros on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 am

A long pause came over him, thinking back to the council meeting earlier today. "Yes...I am aware of this disease." He looks around. "Terrible thing." He paused and gave it thought. "Nothing more wasteful than to die in such a way." He shakes his head and motions to a chair. "Interesting you came to me, heh." The tone of his voice was soft as he laughed. "I am not sure how much I can contribute on merely the science of this, for my knowledge extends deeper into the applications within the Force itself within medicine, and this plague is, so far as I know, not a Force-based one."

He looks back at him. "Though, I cannot say I am not interested in helping your efforts. I would could think of much better ideas than to give resources to a company like Czerka and for more of a benefit to our Empire. What would seek from me in this endeavor?"

Sarron Dorros

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 am

“I am assembling a team of sorts. The brightest minds of the Empire to combat its greatest threat. I have a planet’s worth of data and potential research subjects. I can put you in touch with others who share an interest in accomplishing this deed for the Empire... and you will have the favor of myself... and the Empire you help save.”

He then asked, “What is it you desire for yourself?”

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Sarron Dorros on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:56 am

"My desire..." He gives a long pause, thinking ahead to something further. His white eyes staring out in considering. "My desire is knowledge. I have a singular question that I need answered. Maybe with your 'team', maybe I can seek the answer, if they are as 'bright' as you say, of course. "

He gives it a moment longer. "Yes...your offer is appealing. It is, indeed." Altruism was never in a Sith's vocabulary, so any semblance of a intelligent being could figure there was more to this story than what he was selling. However, the question remained unanswered and time was not on his side to find the answer. So being used by this Sith wouldn't be the worst experience either.

"I will give it some thought, Sylvian Torsin. See what I can see ahead on this path and figure the best course. When would you need a answer on this matter?"

Sarron Dorros

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:28 am

"You have as much time as you require. The work will begin immediately, however. As soon as you are ready to contribute I can put you in contact with the proper people and give you access to all the data we currently possess." He replied.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Sarron Dorros on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:18 pm

"Hmm..." He gives it a moments thought. "I will seek you out tomorrow then. The faster one moves to deal with this, the better." A solemn nod comes from him. "No way this does not come for us soon, even out here..." He ponders.

"Yes, let me know where I may call on you."

Sarron Dorros

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:00 pm

He nodded firmly and withdrew his datapad. He tapped a few times on it with purpose and then looked up. "There. You should have my information now. Do not hesitate to contact me. I thank you for your consideration."

He bowed politely and said in farewell, "For the Empire."

Sylvain Torsin

Re: [D2, LA] The "Dotor" Is In [Sarron's Labratory]

Postby Sarron Dorros on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:17 pm

"Of course. Thank you for considering me for your task, as well. May we both continue to serve him well." He took a moment to collect the contact information he takes a deep breath and opens his datapad once more. Although, this time, the page opened to a different section. He had done his speech earlier on the needs of the Outer Reaches, but that was not out of some kindness or pity to them; merely strategy.

To know how to combat, one had best start to learn more about what befalls them. He did speak on this matter earlier in the day, so his intentions would be considered wise. No need to send her out to investigate him for the moment. Even if this was a trap or a scheme, it often is wise to just spring it than worry when it will happen.

Sarron Dorros

Return to Varas Point