Memorable Moments

OOC General Chat

Memorable Moments

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm

To share and collect moments that you found memorable.

Subject: What is thy bidding, [EA, Pre-game]

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Make sure to take the relic with you and do tell Spindral I miss his talks and still remember that stormy night in the cave,” she said cackling maniacally.

The cackling soon turned to a hacking cough but still she smiled with broken teeth.

This one is memorable for all the wrong reasons.... >_>
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: Memorable Moments

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:44 pm

http://ziost.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=335&start=20#p2177

Dapper Dog wrote:
Dascovina.jpg

Her sister was standing by a cooling corpse of a servant and a trio of women, two of which looked to be Sith and a third just a noble woman hanger on. She had not noticed you yet as she smiled shark like at her friends.

“By the Emperor, I love it D, it is so… authentic,” a dark haired woman said with glee.

“Suck up much, Tiss,” another blonde girl answered.

“Kriff off V, it’s whizz, like a haunted house vibe,” V the dark haired one responded.

The noble girl with almond skin said, “It is a lovely home, my Lord.”

Oh god, the teen slang.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:15 pm

I'm enjoying the reunion thread between Kris and Syl, here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=304
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:03 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:The problem with a Sith's wardrobe being mostly black is that when one went to a Sith party, one tended to blend in with the furniture. Lucinia was having that problem now, While from one angle, the finely tailored black dress she wore made her look very clearly like a woman, if she stood the wrong way, she'd either be a floating head against the wall, or perhaps a strangely shaped coat rack. At least the red of her lipstick helped her to stand out.

That, and the glass of red wine she held. Lucinia took a careful sip of it as her gaze darted here and there. She wasn't quite leaning against the wall (nor was she quite invisible against its black backdrop), but she was close, preferring to be at the fringes of the party rather than at its center.

Okay, this got my first truly out loud laugh of the game.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:09 am

The first two posts: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=404
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:28 am

Xyll Vanth wrote:The first two posts: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=404

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=386&start=20

Grandmaster Baesal?!

And then... :o
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=364&start=40#p3434

Vas-Tsu giggled and then leaned in and said something in the woman’s ears.

And then there is a sharp pain in her shoulder where the little girl bites her.

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"You begin to underztand, yez?" Jun-Tsu smiled at Shaisha beneath her shroud.

"Mein dahrling," Jun-Tsu placed a motherly hand upon the girl's head. "It iz impolite in zhe capital to bite."

I was quite amused at the qualification "in the capital".
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:52 am

Subject: [Day 1 EA - Abasi Estates] Just a Little Tinker Time (Open)

“Lord Bellious,” she said calmly.

:o
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:18 am

It's not a post, but Tyr's signature including "Microchipped" now gave me a good chuckle.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 am

As I mentioned on Discord, Malgus is a responsible shistavanen owner :D
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:23 am

Oh man, I love it! :D
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:41 pm

♫ Where oh where has my little dog gone? ♫
♫ Where oh where could he beeeee? ♫

Oh....there he is! Found him guys!

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Subject: (D2 LM Closed) Backroom Deals

Dapper Dog wrote:Two men wearing dark robes open the door for her and say, “The Master will receive you, please follow the sound of screams.”

The interior is dark with a smell of incense and strange statues and artwork adorned the walls and their was a feeling of desperation and somberness in the air. Following the screams she passes a room with a trio of people doing spice.

The screams are found, it is Vowrawn screaming at at a painting and then he turns and says, “I was told that this painting would change if you scream at it… but thus far I have been sorely disappointed. “

The painting seems to be a stylized rendition of a blackhole.

This got a real life laugh out of me. :lol:

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:58 am

So nice to see you again Lord Savas!

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=475&p=4623#p4284
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:24 am

Subject: [Day 2 - EN] Eagles love Music

Shelzais Sek wrote:Shelzais was, if not a regular, at least not an infrequent visitor to Eclipse. Why bother sneaking about? Half the Ziost demimonde knew who she was, which is why the bartender already had a glass of her preferred cheap lum--Pantora Blue Ribbon, of course--waiting on the counter before she even made it to the bar.

+5 suspicion!

Egads, Pabst Blue Ribbon has invaded Stehr Wehrs too! :lol:

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Shelzais Sek on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:48 am

Please, it's an underground bar, what else was I gonna order?

Also, I always feel it's kind of bad form to share my own threads here, but this from Jan just killed me too hard last night:
Subject: Let's Misbehave [D2 LE, Wild Ride, OPEN]

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Shelzais Sek wrote:Shelzais blinked a few times to make sure... well, reasonably sure the light-up outfit was something she was really seeing and not a new and interesting neuron chain misfire. "Well, welcome to the Wild Ride, Jan darling, you look like a woman who understands the spirit of the thing." She giggles and tosses back another swallow of her green potion. "Uhm... is that an art thing, the dress? Or are you actually Czerka?"

"Thank you dear! Yes.....and Yes! I'm the representative from Czerka....the Party Corp!"
Her dress briefly flashes up a sign 'Czerka is not the party corp' but she ignores it.
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Tyr on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:54 am

I was about to post the "'Czerka is not the party corp" line myself.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:49 am

Subject: [D2, LA] A burden or a blessing? (Rath Tower)

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Darth Vengean rewards success and total loyalty. Now, what gifts has the force brought you?" Jo'ren dropped his enhanced senses and waited to hear what hidden gifts might be possessed by this human.

He didn't insult the man by offering medical attention.

(OOC: My autocorrect thinks that Darth Vengean bakes and rewards success and total loyalty. Is he the Dark Baker?)

The real power behind the Bakery of the Dark Lords have been found. :geek:

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 am

Not quite a 'moment' but I'm amused by Orokos sense of humor in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=491
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Next

Return to OOC Forums